Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Things!

I got tagged by my cousin Maegan and my Aunt Carla to list 8 things.

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1-Frasier
2-Scooby Doo
3-American Idol
4-Dog Whisperer
5-Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls
6-[sadly] Untamed and Uncut
7-Suite Life of Zack and Cody
8-Oprah

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1-Straightened my hair
2-Went to school
3-Walked home
4-Watched Trading Spaces
5-Played games with my Grandma
6-Had a piano lesson
7-Took a shower
8-Did a lesson on fire safety for Family Home Evening

8 Things I Wish For:

1-A puppy
2-A huge hamster cage
3-A suntan
4-Straight hair forever!
5-Less hours of work for my dad
6-Less homework
7-a laptop
8-Sushi

8 Things I Want to Do before I die:

1-Travel the world
2-Go to BYU
3-Get a pug
4-Get a hounddog
5-Marry an amazing guy
6-Have a family of my own
7-Live in NYC (near McKelle)
8-Save animals

8 Things I Look Forward to:

1-My birthday in April
2-Visiting McKelle at BYU
3-Finishing my book (Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe)
4-Spring Break in DC
5-Playing with Ginger my hamster
6-For my dad to come home each night
7-Blizzards at Dairy Queen
8-Watching a movie with my mom

People I tag:
Sheriece
Nick
Nikki
Lexie
Mom
Sabra
Maddy
Carla

4 comments:

  1. Awe, don't wish for straight hair! I love your beautiful hair!! People, ahem, get perms to emulate hair like yours!

    Your lists are really fun, and I love getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your curly hair - would die for it!!! very cute blog. Love you Cherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lists! It's fun to learn more about each other on these blogs.
    I know having really curly hair has to be a pain sometimes, but those of us with really STRAIGHT hair wish for curls & body. I guess we always want to have the ability to change it. But I think your hair is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your lists! Your lesson on fire safety was da' bomb! Do you think you would like to be a teacher someday? You are good at it.

    ReplyDelete