Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hehe

well as you all know i am now attending las flores middle school. and they are having a fundraiser where you sell magazines and cookie dough. so today after school i went door to door asking my neighbors if they were interested in buying. and i was successful! every house i went to bought stuff or said come back tomorrow and they would buy. the second house i went to were the people i toilet papered at the beginning of the summer.(with some neighbors.). when i knocked on the door the daughter came and opened the door. i said," hi, my school is having a fundraiser and were selling magazines and cookie dough." the little girl wasn't that interested until i said cookie dough.... COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!! MOM I WANT COOKIE DOUGH!!!!! she screamed. the girls mom came over to me and i explained what i was selling. then she paused and went is your name jessica? i said yes. she then said, oh your the girl that toilet papered me. you left your shoes. do you want them back? ummmm well i guess. my face probably turned bright red i was so embarrassed ! i thought to myself she is never going to buy something. but then she said ok so what cookie dough is there??? i told her and she bought chunky chocolate chip. i said thank you and ran as fast as i could back to my house!

THE END!!!!

ps.
and i was able to send 10 items!!!(which is good)



Always LOVE,
Jessie Bella

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to laugh over this forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is the funniest story Jess! Lucky your neighbor is a nice, understanding lady huh? Good for you on the selling!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! How lucky she didn't FREAK out! Good job on the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toilet paper?!! What a story!! I hope you wrote that one in your journal. Man . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie that is sooo funny my face would have turned bright red too. hahaha good sails though

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i know i still have not gotten the cookie dough for the people yet so they might get mad!!!

    ReplyDelete